Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Sunday, March 4, 2012

Great finds and Thrifty deals

Yay I finally got out and did a little thrifting yesterday.  Really there is no excuse - there are 2 great thrift stores a mile from my house.  I guess it all comes down to I am just too busy! 

I want to share with you my Great finds and Thrifty deals from this weekend:



I found these adorable 4 blue liberty bell mason jar mugs. They were only $1.50 for all four.  They are just darling.  The lady at the counter tried to buy them from me =)  Not quite sure what I want to do with them but they were just too cute to pass up for that price.



Found this bird photo - it's a great size and in good shape.  Not sure if I am going to keep the frame that color or spray paint it white.  It was just under $4.  I might add to my wall art gallery in my entry way or it could go in my office area.  Decisions Decisions!



And last I found this apothecary jar for $1.91.  It's a cute little size and will be a great addition to the ones I have in my kitchen.

So to recap I spent around $8 total and found 3 items I love.

Here they are again:



Did you find anything amazing this weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog, Get details About the Best Beauty Blog click on link,
    http://www.angelmstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete