Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 Last Pins

Welcome to this week's edition of my "10 Last Pins".  Pinterest just seems to get better and better which means I get more addicted.  Love all the great fashion, decor and diy inspiration.

Here are my 10 Last Pins:

DIY Globe art. 
Pinned Image
From aestheticoutburst.blogspot.com

Who doesn't love avocado?!?  Seriously, I think it could go on everything.  Yum! Can't wait to try this one in the Kitchen.
Pinned Image
from loveveggiesandyoga.com

I am on a cauliflower kick and this recipe looks sinful for cauliflower.
Pinned Image
from agoodappetite.blogspot.com

Great outfit for the Hubster.  Love the jacket and shoes.
Pinned Image
From thesartorialist.com

Wouldn't it be great to save some money on accessories for you outfits?  Well, here is a great idea for bangles! Endless colors and sayings...
Pinned Image
From psimadethis.com

I am already married but this has picture has me wanting to bust out the dress just to take this pic with my bestie!  Love it!
Pinned Image


Here are some great ways to style a bookshelf or a coffee table - spray paint makes everything beautiful!
Pinned Image

From psimadethis.com

Make your home smell good with this idea...
Pinned Image
From morganmoore.typepad.com

Loved her color and bangs! 
Pinned Image


I was really feeling the bangs and posted this pic...
Pinned Image
From hair.allwomenstalk.com

I want ... NO wait... I NEED a tangerine blazer...
Pinned Image
From polyvore.com

There you have it ... my 10 last pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment