Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My 10 last pins

Here is my weekly edition of "My 10 last Pins!"  What have you been pinning lately???

Pinned Image
From dittledattle.blogspot.com

Look at this great DIY dog bed!  I find end tables like that all the time at garage sales or thrift stores but NEVER thought about converting it to a doggie bed.  Not sure if my dogs would use it because they are pretty insistent about being in our laps but I love the idea.
Pinned Image
From bhg.com

I LOVE LOVE LURVE this chair!  It is so fun - I can hardly stand it!

Pinned Image
From peepmystyles.blogspot.com

This might be the cutest end table/bookcase EVA! So retro and vintage.  Also loving the old fan on top of it. 
Pinned Image
From itsoverflowing.com

There is one thing that always makes me smile and helps clear my head.  It brings me peace and it's hosrseback riding.  Love this photo - it has two of my favorite things - Riding and the Ocean.  I have gone swimming with a horse before and it was awesome!!!  Not sure if my current horse would be up for something like that quite yet - sometimes he gets scared of puddles. =)

Pinned Image
From tomorrowisntyesterday.tumblr.com

Speaking of horses... here is a great horse photo! I have two horse canvas in my house already.  Is it a decor no no to have one in each room  - because I will!
Pinned Image
From etsy.com

I get bored with my hair easily and I have been trying to grow it out for like 3 years - NO joke - 3 years!  So I am always thinking and looking for new ways to style it.  I loved these pictures of girls using cute scarfs...

Pinned Image
From girlobsessed.blogspot.com

Inspirational photo to NOT cut it - so pretty!

Pinned Image

I heart houndstooth and fell in love with this pic of a houndstooth stencil...
Pinned Image
From fab.com

There you have it - my latest pins!  Hope you enjoyed

Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment