Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's day to everyone!  Not sure what plans everyone has for today - Hubby and I are going to play it low key.  Our lives are so busy and filled with things to do that on a day like this celebrating means watching a movie and cuddling on the couch with the dogs. That's a perfect night for us!

In honor of Vday, I put together a tiny quick project to show you.  I am not one to really decorate for this holiday but I thought I would throw something quick together. 

I took what I had on hand and made a Vday centerpiece.  I went outside and collected some fallen branches, spray painted them silver, put in a vase with lima beans (great cheap way to weigh heavy things down in a vase) and then I threw in a hot pink stick that I found a couple weeks ago at Michaels and this is what I got:





And I can use it again for different seasons by changing out the colored hot pink sticks for a different color.  For Easter I can add blue and yellow!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy chocolate, hearts and love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment