Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Monday, February 20, 2012

10 last Pins

Let's start this week off of with my 10 last pins!


Who wouldn't adore the color inspiration of this room - "coral and navy delight"! Delighted I am!
Pinned Image
From laybabylay.com

Totally in love with this breakfast knook!  Wouldn't change a think and would totally copy this exact look into my house = pink flamingo art, antlers, white pedestal table, black and white chairs, pink bench -YES PLEASE!  Even the pink grapefruit on the table makes me smile.
Pinned Image
From the-bright-life.blogspot.com

Carnival theme party - it doesn't sound as grand as it looks.  Check out this picture with the vintage looking hot air balloons!  I saw a pin where they used old lightbulbs to make those. 
Pinned Image
From countinggraces.tumblr.com

Sticking with the carny idea, I pinned this picture = Globes, maps, black and white strips and BIG flowers. 
Pinned Image
From jdmakesthings.tumblr.com

This picutre was pinned by someone because of the corkscrew monogram letter; however, I was drawn to it because of they chevron bar cart.  Love this idea and I am now on the look out for something I can turn into that awesome piece!
Pinned Image
From madebygirl.blogspot.com

This room looks so whimsical and it's because the art work on the wall is a paint by numbers! NO WAY, right??? How cool is that?!?
Pinned Image
From pradaanswer.tumblr.com

Here's a cute DIY art project. Take a map and cut out states where something special happened - where you were born, where you met your husband - and then mark it with a heart and frame it.  So cute and has sentimental meaning!
Pinned Image
From kayladanelle.blogspot.com

Thinking of trying something new with the hair. I really want bangs but hubby thinks it will make me look like a 12 year old.  =(
bangs
wizzystyle.blogspot.com

Loving this look for hubby. What is there not to love - callored shirt, pull over sweater, camel leather jacket and rolled jeans.  Come honey try this one!!! I think you'll look hot!   He already does look HOT! =)  (points for me!)
Pinned Image
tetinotete.tumblr.com


Skinny Baked Potato Soup - of course I would do this minus the bacon - No Meat for me!  Can't wait to try this recipe out! Yum!
Pinned Image
skinnytaste.com

What did you pin over the weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment