Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Which color would you choose???

Choices choices choices!!!  My husband says I can be very indecisive.  I don't think I am indecisive - I think I over analyze and overthing everything.  I can change my mind 10 times in the same sentence.  I personally think that's a talent!!  Meanwhile, I am going back and forth on what color to choose for my wingback chair.  I plan on painting the fabric and I have so many choices to choose from. 

First let me show you the $8.99 thrift chair again:


Now you are probably curious where I plan on putting this chair.  I have several thoughts =)  So my plan is to make it a color that I can move from one room or spot to the next depending on my decorating mood.


My first choice is to put in the Living Room next to the TV and TV stand - next to the window.  It is kind of a blank open space and I think it would look nice there and be used as a "reading" spot.

Here is a picture of my living room but I now have a bigger TV stand and it is on the wall to the right:



OR put it in the office/game room and it can be used as a fancy desk chair.

OR I have this odd corner in my house (it is currently where my Christmas tree has been displayed).  I think it would look great there with some art displayed behind it.  Not very functional in that spot but might look cute.


So here are my top 3 paint choices, (apparently after several failed attempts - I can't get the links to work??? So frustrating!  They are Behr.com paint colors - you can go on their site and type in the name and it will come up)



Raspberry Mousse 



Please let me know in the comments which one you like best.

Thanks!

2 comments: