Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thoughts and inspiration for Master Bedroom

I have always loved my master bedroom - I had great vaulted ceilings, built-ins, large layout and my wall color was perfect.  Now that we are in a rental house - I am not painting the walls and it is much smaller than our previous bedroom.  We have also had the same bedding for almost 3 years and it has seen better days - 5 dogs will do that over time.

So I have decided that the Master needs a face lift to live up to my new Dallas decor standards! =)

Here are some photos that I feel inspired by - they are mostly white/grey with major pops of color.  I am so drawn to the same type of room.  Here you go:

Pinned Image
Repinned from Homes & Decor by Gabrielle Rhomberg
How cute are Dalmatian chairs with red piping!! I can't stand it (in a good way)!!!

Pinned Image
From suziebeezie.tumblr.com
I love how my eyes are drawn from one thing to the next - mix of colors and patterns on a neutral pallet.

Pinned Image
From bhg.com
Everything about this room makes me smile - the colors are so happy.  You couldn't help but wake up and be in a good mood in this bedroom.

Pinned Image
From brynalexandra.blogspot.com
The Yellow headboard reminds me of my current headboard but mine is white.  Hmm... paint it, maybe??? 

Pinned Image
Repinned from Prints and Pattern by suann song
Inspired by the mix of patterns!

Pinned Image
From ivillage.com
Love the mustard yellow!

Pinned Image
From gluestickgirl.tumblr.com
This pic is for the hubby because he is a lover of the color of orange.

Pinned Image
From thelennoxx.com
Very white and crisp with pops of Purple and Turquoise. 

So which room is your favorite????

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue and coral room best, but the last room's wall is G O R G E O U S!!! They're all inspiring in some way! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. brynalexandra is my fav in this selection . Francine

    ReplyDelete