Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Monday, January 9, 2012

Things that make me smile on this rainy day

I don't know what the weather is like where you are but it is cold (colder) and rainy here in Dallas.  I was not made for cold weather and days like this always makes me sad. Actually more frustrated than sad because it means I have lots of little dog feet to clean and wipe off for days, I can't go ride my horse, my hair is going to frizz up and I still can't try out my new bike from Christmas!  Silly Rain - don't you know you are very inconvenient!?!?!

So to make my day better, I went on pinterest and found these things that make me smile (some our food pictures because I am hungry and still doing the Daniel's Fast):

 Individual Peanut Butter Pies (with link to single pie recipe)

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

From nestofposies-blog.com

Pinned Image
From google.com

Pinned Image
From materialgirlsblog.com

Pinned Image
From turquoisetulipsandbliss.tumblr.com

Pinned Image
From foodgawker.com

Pinned Image
From tarteletteblog.com

Ok got to go now - time to eat!!!! Oh boy that looks good =)
Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment