Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Monday, January 23, 2012

Plaid and Cheetah

I was at the thrift store last weekend (Who would have guessed that?!?!?!) and I found this long red plaid skirt for 1.99.  I immediately had a vision of wearing it with a cheetah blouse and a big belt.  I am the type of person that once I get a new article of clothing or a pair of shoes, I end of wearing it the next day due to my excitement. Of course, taking a picture of the outfit by myself is not always the easiest or most successful but here it is:


I was so inspired by the outfit that I thought I would see if I could find any pictures of houses decor that did plaid and animal print together.  I think the color combo of red and cheetah would be cute around Christmas time.  Here are some inspirational photos:

Pinned Image
From houzz.com

Pinned Image
From hamptonhostess.blogspot.com

Pinned Image
From onlythingsilove.com

Pinned Image
From onlythingsilove.com

Pinned Image
From summerwind41490.blogspot.com

So there you have it - some beautiful inspiring photos of Plaid and Animal Print together.  Makes me want to buy a house up in the mountains and start decorating it!


Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment