Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Monday, January 2, 2012

One Kings Lane - Thanks Raema!

Thanks to my sister in law - I am now in love with a new website that I will be stalking great deals on daily!  They are having some great sales right now and I thought I would share some of my favorites with you:

Wood-Edged Mirror
This Wood Edged Mirror is only $29!  Yes you can have a sunburst mirror for under $30. 

Coral Objet, Silver

This Silver Coral Piece is amazing for only $12.  This would look amazing on a bookshelf or on a nightstand.

Ceramic Garden Stool, White

Hello Garden Stool for more than 1/2 off - it is on sale for $69! 

Metal Deer Ice Bucket
Can you picture serving ice in this Silver Deer Bucket next holiday season for $39 it can be yours!

Wooden Bakers Rack
This Bakers Rack is more than 1/2 off and you can grab it for $199.  Imagine a pair of these in your kitchen or dining room.

Ceramic Cut-Out Garden Stool

Hello pretty in pink garden stool - adorable in a little girls room for $69.

There are just a couple of my favorite things at One Kings Lane - grab them now if you want them because they won't last for long!

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered this site too and it's a great place for beautiful classy inspiration....:) happy new year! Xo
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy - Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little blog!

    ReplyDelete