Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Monday, January 16, 2012

My 10 last Repins...

Here are my 10 last repins from this week:

My honey is going shopping this week with a good friend of ours to find a new outfit for this Sunday.  This Sunday our Church is having their official Launch service.  It will be one of those days that we look back on forever.  I repinned some inspiration photos for his outfit.

Pinned Image



I don't know if this is truly a "Launch service" outfit but I do love this look for him.

Pinned Image
From theamericanlegacy.tumblr.com

Really love this look as well:

Pinned Image
From tumblr.com

Most people wouldn't think of mixing Pink and Red but this picture is a great example of how they can compliment each other and look amazing:

Pinned Image
From allsmilesandgiggles.tumblr.com

The pink and the white lacquer in this dining room makes my jaw drop - stunning!  LOVE everything about it.

Pinned Image
From thelennoxx.com

How amazing are the two tone paint colors in this room.  I also love the fireplace painted white - it makes the paint colors pop even more:

Pinned Image
From apartmenttherapy.com

Everything in this room looks so rich and deep.  That wall color that is extended on to the bookshelves is amazing.  It brings such depth to the room. 

Pinned Image
From porterdesigncompany.com

This color and pattern combo = fun!  It would look cute in a boys bedroom, cottage sit room or even a bathroom.
Pinned Image
From mustardseedcollective.blogspot.com

As most of you know from previous blogs, I love a good Wall Art Gallery.  A fellow blogger put this one together and I pinned it.  Love what she did:

Pinned Image
From bellanest.blogspot.com

Here is a close up of the monogram frame she made using utensils!  How creative and cute is she!?!?!?

Pinned Image
From bellanest.blogspot.com

Ok there you have it - this week's edition of "My 10 last Repins". 

On a different note:
Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had a wonderful time spending time with my 88 yr old grandpa and my cousin as they were visiting from Upstate NY.  Here is a picture of 4 generations of men in our family:


That's it for today - have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm drooling over that pink dining room. Oh if I only had the guts!

    ReplyDelete