Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Look at what I found ...

I found this lovely piece while thrifting on Sunday before church:


This beautiful wingback was only $8.99!  I figure for 8.99 I can find somewhere for it to go in my house.  Of course right away everyone asks me what fabric will I use to recover it... I am not going to use fabric!  I decided to use this tutorial and paint the fabric.  My hubby thinks I am crazy and that if he sits in this chair he will get paint on his clothes but this tutorial was very reassuring that it is safe and it will not bleed.  I can't wait to show you the progress on it... Stay tuned for more pictures in the near future!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great find! Love the shape of your chair! I would also like to try painting on upholstery. I'm nervous my results won't be as good as the makeovers I've seen though. Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete