Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Last 10 Pins

Keeping with yesterday's theme and everyone's latest addiction to Pinterest... Here are my last 10 pins/repins:

Great DIY projct that would look adorable for a dinner party tablescape

Pinned Image
thehighheeledhostess.com

Who doesn't love Avocado?  Who doesn't love fries?  Combine the two and you have this...

Pinned Image
From adventurescooking.blogspot.com

A bar deserves to be fancy = so pretty with all the different layers of bottle sizes and colors

Pinned Image
From everythingfab.com

I think a Wall Art Gallery in every room is totally acceptable!  Love this inspiration photo.
Pinned Image
From picasaweb.google.com

I am a little LOT OCD about being organized and having NO clutter. Here is a great way to stay organized...

Pinned Image
From morechicthanshabby.com

I have this really eclectic side and this photo totally does it for me!

LOVE!  Give me different patterns anytime!
From bhg.com

Did someone say "Brie"?  My love affair with cheese continues with this yummy treat.

Pinned Image
From joythebaker.com

Cheetah and pink together - nothing wrong with this picture!  Perfect combo =)

Pinned Image
From kimberlypesch.tumblr.com

Maybe because I see pallets all day at my office that made me feel so inspired by this DIY

Pinned Image
From blogs.babble.com


Again my organized side totally loves this great idea! 

Pinned Image
From 3.bp.blogspot.com


Cheap party decor is what I need in my life - Love to host and have beautiful tablescapes but don't want to spend a fortune for just a couple hours of decor - here's a great idea

Pinned Image
From weddingchicks.com

So there you have it!  My last 10 Pins/Repins.  I think this will become a weekly addition to Prudence Design Spot, what do you think?

Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment