Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Friday, January 6, 2012

Fixing yesterday's blog

Yesterday was a frustrating blog experience!  I tried out the links and they worked but as soon as I press "publish post" - it all went crazy.  For some reason, when a link would work then it only worked for one color and it showed up on all 3 links!  It was so strange.

In hopes to fix what I did yesterday, I took pictures of the colors on my Iphone and uploaded them that way. 

Do I dare to say... Here are the 3 color choices:

BARNYARD GRASS



KUMQUAT




RASPBERRY MOUUSE



I think right now I am leaning towards RASPBERRY MOUSSE.  Doesn't that just sound yummy - RASPBERRY MOUSSE???  It could be that I am on the Daniel's Fast and everything sounds yummy but I really do like that color.

What is your vote (now that the colors are finally up!!! Geesh!)???

2 comments:

  1. All three would be pretty, but I think I like Raspberry Mouse the best too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a chance you're qualified to get a Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete