Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Friday, December 16, 2011

Waverly - you had me at lattice!

I have a recent addiction of looking at fabric on Amazon.  I can't sew - YEP - not even a button.  But after reading some DIY ideas where they ironed on seams - I thought "hmm.. well maybe I can fake sew some stuff" and then the fabric addiction began. 

I found some amazing IMAN green and cream lattice fabric on Amazon for $7.98 a yard!  Sent the link to my friend who wanted to recover her pew bench (refer to earlier posts) and Voila! It was exactly what we were looking for and you can't beat that price.

Thought I would share some of my favorites.  I have no idea where I would put all this fabric in my house but I love the "idea" of them in my house or someone's house -so please go buy it and take pics for me.  I have to live vicarously through you my readers! 

Here they are:

54'' Wide Waverly Network Coral Fabric By The Yard

This was my FAV find today - heart stopped and jaw dropped!  Love the idea of it in my living room but just bought new drapes for there last month so ..hmmm... maybe the master.  The master def needs an update!!! hehe  Here's the LINK if you are intersted.

54'' Wide Waverly Fishbowl Seaweed Fabric By The Yard

Love the mustards and greens together.  It's a Waverly fabric for just $15.98 a yard - you can find it HERE.
54'' Wide Waverly Sun N Shade Lovely Lattice Lagoon Fabric By The Yard

This lattice from Waverly is stunning!  I like the idea of it in a breakfast nook as I sip my coffee and ease in to my morning.  You can find it HERE for $10.98.  Don't you just love you some lattice?!?
54'' Wide Waverly Olana Bayleaf Fabric By The Yard

Everyone loves a good bird fabric - here's one by Waverly. Check it out HERE.
Fabric Waverly Linen Parterre Grass WV64 By Yard,1/2 Yard,Swatch
Love the design of this one. Again it's a Waverly fabric and can be found HERE.

54" Wide Fabric "Coral Trellis, Color Navy" Waverly Outdoor Fabric By the Yard
Here's a favorite - love the blue coral!  HERE it is for only $12. 99 a yard.

44'' Wide Michael Miller Botanika New Chevron Violet Fabric By The Yard
Big fan of anything chevron and love the idea of this fabric in my office as drapes.  Check it out HERE for only $7.63 a yard.
54'' Wide Premier Prints ZigZag Slub Yellow/White Fabric By The Yard
Yellow and White - Oh So Bright! Yeah that was lame - ignore that last line.  You can find this one for an amazing $6.78 a yard HERE.
54'' Wide Dwell Studio Vintage Blossom Azure Fabric By The Yard
HERE's a beautiful Dwell Studio print.  It's so calming.  You can find it for $18.98 a yard.
44'' Wide Aviary 2 Sparrows Bark Cream Fabric By The Yard
Another cute bird fabric - maybe use it has a pillow cover.  Find it HERE for $8.98 a yard.
54'' Wide Dwell Studio Maze Work Dove Fabric By The Yard
Hmmm... picture this in a nursery - maybe a crib.  I like it!  HERE it is for $15.98.

Those are just some of my fun finds!  Send me some of yours at txyankeeprincess@gmail.com

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for pinning this fabric (the Waverly lattice)..I had no idea Amazon.com sold fabric by the yard! BIG SMILEY FACE here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be qualified to receive a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete