Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Friday, December 23, 2011

Off to finish my Christmas shopping

Well today is going to be a very busy day!!!

I am going to go head out to ride the horse this cold Texas morning - well, cold for me because I am such a whimp!

Then I need to hit the grocery store which will be a mad house, finish last minute Christmas shopping, wrap presents and fit a work out in somewhere in between.  At least, I get to start my morning by connecting with my wonderful lovelies - you!

Hope you each have a wonderful day and get all of your last minute shopping done!!

I will leave you with some Christmas photos that make me giddy and excited for the next couple days:

Pinned Image
From bakerella.com

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment