Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Monday, December 5, 2011

Modern Nursery Design Challenge

If you haven't checked out www.olioboard.com then get ready for your new addiction!  It is a mood board design web site and it's FREE!  You know me - LOVE a good deal.  It is a lot of fun to just play around with ideas, shop and add things to your personal collection, re-design your living room or compete in one of  their challenges. 

I love competition - a little bit of a freak about it - probably comparable to "Monica" from Friends.  She always had to win - that's me!  I remember my Dad had to sit me down as a young women in her early 20's and instruct me to start letting the guys I was dating "win" - whether it was Scrabble, UNO or Putt Putt - I had to WIN!  And if you are wondering if I took my Dad's advice the answer would be no.  =)

Anyways... back to Olioboard!  They had a competition to see who could design the best "Modern Nursery".  The members vote and after two weeks who ever has the most votes WINS. What do we win???... the honor of creating the best board.  =)

So I thought I would share my "Modern Nursery Challenge" board with you:


What do you think??? Would you want to have this nursery in your house?  Let me know what you think and if you want to vote just go to http://olioboard.com/boards/57311-everybody-is-jealous-nursery

Sourcing:
The Pink Elephant hook can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheDoorStop?ref=af_you_favitem
The monogram prints can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/PlumStreetPrints?ref=af_you_favitem
The stool set can be found at http://www.etsy.com/listing/71278309/dining-chair-amazing-set-of-six-shield

Thanks and have a GREAT Monday!

Feel free to email me at txyankeeprincess@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow... this is going to be fun! I can't wait to check it out! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you use the site - let me know so I can check out your creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searching for the Best Dating Website? Join to find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete