Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Light Fixture Fun for Mom

This post is dedicated to my Mom's breakfast nook light fixture (say that 10 times fast!).  I asked my mom what she wanted for Christmas and her response was "A new light for the Kitchen".  Dreaming big, huh mom?!?!? =)  As much as I would love to get her a new light fixture for her Kitchen, I have a feeling that it is out of our Christmas spending limit; however, I bet my Dad (hint hint Dad) would be willing to get it for her this year for Christmas!!! - You are welcome Mom =)

So in the interest of light fixtures and to help my Dad and Mom decide on one for their breakfast nook, I have come up with some inspirational photos to share with all of you:
















Light fixtures come in all different sizes, shapes and colors.  You can find anything you could possibly want or dream of which sometimes makes it too hard to choose because of the large selections.

For my mom, I would suggest the following due to their traditional style:

I really love shades on my light fixtures and you can find this one for $74.99 at Overstock.


Here's a chandelier with a shade cover found at Overstock for $97.99.


Here's a different option - it's a glass lantern found at Overstock for $151.99



I hope you had fun today exploring all the different light options with me.  Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. oooooo... Thank you for sharing your chandy inspirations! There's nothing quite like a beautiful light fixture to complete a room. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly - thanks for stopping by and for leaving a comment. I am sure you know how nice it is to get comment =)

    ReplyDelete