Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Thrifting ... let the good "finds and deals" begin!!!

About 1/2 a mile up the road, there is a huge Thrift store from my house (dangerous).  Haven't really found any great clothes there but I seem to hit it big with the decor.  Furniture is overpriced but the decor accessories are very reasonable and there is Christmas decorations galore!!!

I think I may have gone in 4 times over a 7 day period (shhhh - don't tell the hubby).  Everytime I have gone in I have found some great little Christmas decorations.  Since I didn't have too much to begin with, this has really jump started my collection.

Here are some great finds from the last week:

These two branch trees were only $2.42 each.  I plan on painting the bases white.



I LOVE these two reindeer!! Hubby thought they were weird and didn't really think I was going to buy them but now that they are in the house I think he gets the "vision' for them. The taller one was $1.92 and smaller one was $1.42.  I heart reindeer this time of year! 

 I found the vase with missletoe stenciled on it for a $1.92 and a bag of vintage looking ornaments for $2.92.  Some of the ornaments are in this vase and the rest our in the photo below.


Don't you love a good bowl or vase filled with ornaments!!! Love these ornaments - beautiful colors and pictures on them and how adorable is the red yarn to hang them?? Probably my favorite find of the week were these ornaments. 

There you go - my great finds of the week!  I think I spent $15 or less and I got a bag of ornaments, Christmas vase, 2 reindeer and 2 Crystal branch trees.  I love the holidays and I love a good deal!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to email me pictures of any of your great holiday decor items - txyankeeprincess@gmail.com

2 comments: