Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Monday, December 12, 2011

Here a basket, there a basket - everywhere a basket!

After this weekend's great thrift store finds (Baskets for my friend), I was inspired to do a blog on the use of baskets for decoration.

We all know the most common way to use baskets right now - as storage.  We put them on our shelves, under our sinks and in our entertainment centers:








I wanted to think of some ways to use baskets that we don't normally see and this is what I came up with (mostly wall art gallery - which I LOVE!):








Do you feel inspired to use baskets?!? I know I do!  And they are so cheap at the thrift store.  We found several flat ones that were $1-2.50.  Trying to figure out where I can put this in our house...hmm????

No comments:

Post a Comment