Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Craigslist Roundup - Orlando

This weeks edition of Craigslist Roundup brings us to Orlando, FL - my old stomping grounds.  My family lived in the Orlando area for about 8 years before we moved to Texas - loved the sun, beach and of course Disney.
So here is today's great finds:

Mable end table for $20 - this table has great shape and legs to it


 Wood Desk for $45 - this desk has a ton of potential.  You can paint it pink and put in a little girls room.  I also like the idea of wrapping the drawer fronts in fabric - maybe black and white houndstooth and of course change out the hardware.



Lucite Chair for $75.  I love Lucite anything - so this chair stuck out to me.  I bet you could offer them $60 for it.  It would look cute with a desk or vanity.



Twin headboard and footboard for $65 - this is so beautiful.  It looks like it is a sleigh bed.  You could paint it and write in cursive "LOVE" on the footboard and put in a guest room or your childs bedroom.



Antique Hutch for $75 - love the doors on this piece.  You could use this for a TV stand or in a dining room.



And for my FAV piece in Orlando - Vintage Rattan Love seat for $100 (I would try to talk to them down to $75!)  Just picture how amazing this piece would look if you recovered the fabric in chevron!!! My heart just skipped a beat! =)


'And on a side note - today is my 3 year anniversary!!! Wow - that has just flown by.  Thank you honey for making me the happiest woman alive - I love you!



(above - picture from our 2nd anniversary dinner)


2 comments:

  1. You and your hubby are so cute. Thanks for your sweet comment. Happy New year to you. I have to go on craigslist more often LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... your Craigslist finds rock! So happy you shared them with us! Happy 3rd Anniversary! Hope you and your hubby have had a wonderful day! =)

    ReplyDelete