Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Tablescape

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! So many things to be thankful for this year!! We are thankful and excited for our new adventure in Dallas.  Thankful for Family, new friends and old friends. Thankful for an amazing church - Shoreline Dallas ( www.shorelinedallas.com ).  Thankful that hubby and I were both able to find jobs that we love.  Thankful for our health.  Thankful for this adorable rental house.  Thankful for all 5 of our babies (all dog babies).  What are you Thankful for this year?

I have to admit that in years past I have not gotten into decorating for Thanksgiving.  It might be because I have never hosted Thanksgiving at my house.  In years past, I have always traveled to Dallas from Austin - so there was really no point in decorating.  This year I really wanted to decorate but just didn't have time to pull that all together (we have only been in house 3 weeks).  So I think this next year, I will start collecting "thanksgiving decor" items through out the year as I find them at stores (black friday deals) and at thrift stores.  And we will see what I come up with for next year. BTW - I am sitting here listening to Christmas music while posting my blog - it's totally getting me in the holiday spirit - LOVE it! 

In the spirit of Thanksgiving and wanting to start collecting items for next years tablescape, here are some inspirational photos:
















If you did any Thanksgiving Tablescapes, send me pictures at txyankeeprincess@gmail.com - I would LOVE to see your creativity at work!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment