Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Continued Wall Art Gallery

I promised to take better pictures of the "Wall Art Gallery" in my entryway.  I am a woman of her word and I got up this morning and shot a couple photos to share on the blog.

Here are close ups of my Wall Art Gallery that I have displayed in our rental house entryway.  I love seeing the collection as I first enter the house. 

This picture was a thrift store find.  I was drawn to the mustard yellow in the leaves.
(above)


This picture was a great size.  Bigger than the other one's in my collection.  I found it at a corner thrift store for $4.  It had a little more color than my other pictures but still had shades of yellow and gold that I was looking for.
(above)



This picture is one of my favorites.  Cost = FREE!  A friend gave me this picture years ago.  I love it because it has a picture of a Red Dachsund laying on the bed and it reminds me of our little Red Dachsund - Rosie!
(Above)


This picture was a thrift store find that I found for $2 at corner thrift store.  Again, I was drawn to the shades of yellow and I love birds!
(Above)


Yep you guessed it - another thirft store find.  Not exactly sure on cost but you are safe to guess it was no more than $4. 
(Above)


This picture is one of my favorites.  Found at thrift store about 4 years ago when the Hubby and I were dating.  It is painted on wood.  Love the mustard and green colors in this picture.
(Above)


Here is a picture of my completed Wall Art Gallery.  I am very happy with the results.  It was an inexpensive way to dress up a wall and I was able to use finds that I have collected over the past couple of years.  It made me happy to see them all find a home in our new rental. 

1 comment: