Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mood board's - hours later... some one take the computer away!

I was introduced to this awesome website the other day called http://olioboard.com.  Talk about hours of endless fun!!! I was suppose to be packing to leave for Dallas and I caught myself online playing on this website.  You can view tons of mood board's which are a blast to view others ideas and creations.  It will definitely inspire you!  It might even inspire you to sign up for free and create your own mood board.  It is super easy to use - very user friendly.  They have anything you could possibly want in a bedroom available for you to use.  The possibilities are endless!!  Instead of spending hours laying in bed at night, decorating my future house in my head, now I can actually decorate it on a mood board and really see what is will look like.  How cool is that?!?!?!?  It gives you a chance to do something you wouldn't normally do - live on the edge of color, prints and patterns with out it being a permanent decision that you would be stuck with it for years.  Anyways... I am in love and having a blast and thought you might want to join on on the fun.  Here is the mood board I created for our new living room...

The chairs are the same chairs I mentioned in one of earlier posts "Oh how I love Ikat".  You can buy them HERE  The zig zag rug and couch side table are from West Elm.  You can find similar chandeliers at lampsplus.com.  The bronze lattice side table is from grandinroad.com and the coffee table can be found at Dwell.  Pillows can be found on Etsy or Layla Grace.

Thanks for checking out my mood board!  Go check it out yourself and make sure to send us the links to your own mood boards. Share and create together!

No comments:

Post a Comment