Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dining Room Buffet

Now that my table and chairs are finally completed (sanding, priming, painting and recovered), I am ready to move on to my buffet.  I bought my buffet at a garage sale 5 years ago for about $20.  It was washed wood and was nothing special to look at.  I brought it home and painted it yellow with some green undertones.  It sounded cool at the time but now it kind of makes me laugh.  It has been stationed in my current dining room because it  looked decent with my black table and black chairs with mustard cushions. Now that I have completely redone the dining room table and chairs, I want to redo the buffet ... no wait ... I HAVE to redo the buffet.  It just doesn't work with the new decor.
Here is my current buffet (promise not to laugh too hard!):

Look at those old crazy drawer pulls and knobs.  You would think that I could have at least replaced those!?!?! Live and learn =)

Here are some great inspirational photos that I pulled for my buffet:

White Lacquer - so classy and sleek!


Red - bold and colorful



White with Cream drawer inserts


Natural


I guess you will have to wait and see what I decide.  If you have any great photos of your dining room and buffet - send them!  Would love to share ideas!

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a reputable contextual ad network, I recommend that you have a look at PropellerAds.

    ReplyDelete