Just a girl who wants to share her "finds" and hope that it inspires you to thrift and to not be afraid to explore your style.


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Daybed love affair

Although I don't believe in affairs - I am definitely having one over the West Elm Window Day Bed.  I catch myself thinking about it through out the day and smiling.  It was love at first sight!  If you want a sneak peek at her - here she is:

I am pretty sure this picture doesn't do it justice; however, it doesn't stop me from loving her!  Where do I picture this daybed???  Aren't daybeds for little kids??? Well, first of all daybeds are not just for little kids and guest rooms anymore.  They can be used anywhere - in an office, living room or breakfast nook (which is where I want her new home to be).

Here is a picture of the room that inspired me to use a daybed in my future breakfast nook:


Doesn't this photo inspire you?!?!?  It just makes me want to sleep in on a Sunday and have brunch with the family.  I love it.  Since our new house doesn't have an amazing built in bench and since I have NO idea how to build something, I started looked for a daybed that would suit my needs and low and behold West Elm's window daybed fulfilled my need.

Here is another great inspirational photo for use of this daybed:


Scenario in my head "Hubby: Are you ready to go to bed now? Me: No, I think I am going to stay up and read while lounging in my  gorgeous daybed."


1 comment:

  1. do you know where yu can get that daybed now? West Elm doesn't sell them anymore

    ReplyDelete